StarExec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disk quota hit without actual solvers?

2 posters

Go down

Disk quota hit without actual solvers? Empty Disk quota hit without actual solvers?

Post by mabrocks Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi,

When uploading a new solver today, I got a message about having reached my disk quota. I subsequently removed most of my solvers and jobs (no better way to procrastinate before a deadline than by proper spring cleaning). However, my disk usage is still displayed as 497.42MB, and I can't upload new solvers. User id is 110, if that helps. And it would be awesome to get this fixed before the CAV deadline...

Thanks,
Marc

mabrocks

Back to top Go down

Disk quota hit without actual solvers? Empty Re: Disk quota hit without actual solvers?

Post by mabrocks Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Hey again,

this seems to have resolved itself, and I have plenty of free space again -- is the disk usage computation cached somewhere, maybe?

Marc

mabrocks

Back to top Go down

Disk quota hit without actual solvers? Empty Re: Disk quota hit without actual solvers?

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi, Marc.

Are you sure you were deleting recycled primitives? When you remove a solver or benchmark from a space, it goes to your recycling bin. You must then empty the recycle bin to delete the primitives from disk and reclaim your quota.

I just increased your quota to 3GB. I hope this helps.

Best,
Aaron

Admin
Admin

http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~astump/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down