StarExec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do I delete/remove a pre-processor

2 posters

Go down

how do I delete/remove a pre-processor Empty how do I delete/remove a pre-processor

Post by df Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:06 pm

How do I delete/remove a pre-processor?
(For a post-processor there is an option to get details under which one can choose "delete" from action options.
I don't see a way to get details for a pre-processor, or a recycle bin to drag it to.)

df

Back to top Go down

how do I delete/remove a pre-processor Empty Re: how do I delete/remove a pre-processor

Post by eric-burns Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Hello,

Deleting pre processors should work the same way-- if you go to the explore -> communities page and click edit, you should be on a page with a list of preprocessors. Clicking on the name of the preprocessor page should take you to the details page, from which you can delete it.

In the preprocessors table, the link icon seems to be missing. We will fix that bug, but the link should be there now.

eric-burns

Back to top Go down

how do I delete/remove a pre-processor Empty Re: how do I delete/remove a pre-processor

Post by df Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Thanks. The lack of icon confused me. Just tried it and was able to delete a preprocessor. Thank you!

df

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down