StarExec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add a user to my subspace without making it public

2 posters

Go down

Add a user to my subspace without making it public Empty Add a user to my subspace without making it public

Post by ltysuper2@gmail.com Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Hi Starexec Admins,

Can I create a subspace and share it with someone (who is currently invisible to me), instead of making my subspace public?
If it is possible, could you please show me how to do it?
If it is not available, can I make it as a new feature request?

Thanks,
Tianyi

ltysuper2@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Add a user to my subspace without making it public Empty Re: Add a user to my subspace without making it public

Post by Admin Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Yes, you can share a private subspace with another user. You just have to drag that user into your private subspace. So select a space containing that user in the space explorer. For example, you could select the SMT space. Then open the Users box in the main part of the page (on the right side), and drag the user to your private space as it is shown in the tree view on the left side of the page. Then they will become a member of your space, with whatever permissions you choose to give them (when you first drag them there, they will get the default permissions you have set for your space -- see Edit space).

Admin
Admin

http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~astump/

Back to top Go down