StarExec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"remove subspace(s), and recycle primitives" broken?

Go down

"remove subspace(s), and recycle primitives" broken? Empty "remove subspace(s), and recycle primitives" broken?

Post by timking Wed May 14, 2014 2:24 pm

It looks like when I went to recycle a space and "remove subspace(s), and recycle primitives" using the website and afterwards the benchmarks in the space were still associated with my account.* These benchmarks were unique to that space so I assumed that they would be removed too. Is this broken? Is there a description of what this action is supposed to do somewhere? Does it recycle jobs/benchmarks/solvers that are in multiple spaces or just that space?

Also an orphan (primitives not enclosed in any space) listing tool would be very helpful. Currently the best way to get a list of the orphans you have created is to use the command line tool to list all of a user's benchmarks and (using a script) recursively list all of the benchmarks reachable from a space and perform set subtraction. The command line tool can then be used to clean up the list of orphans.

timking

Back to top Go down