StarExec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

remove solver/benchmark/job

3 posters

Go down

remove solver/benchmark/job Empty remove solver/benchmark/job

Post by ts Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:28 am

When removing a solver what I would expect is that it is deleted permanently and does not use up disk space anywhere anymore. But when I look in my profile all the solvers i removed are listed there and use up space from my quota. It seems that the only way to delete them permanently is to individually shift them from my profile-page to the recycle bin and then empty it which is very annoying.

The same also holds for my deleted benchmarks and jobs ...

ts

Back to top Go down

remove solver/benchmark/job Empty Re: remove solver/benchmark/job

Post by Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:45 am

On StarExec, removing something from a space is intentionally different from deleting it permanently. Another user can link a solver, benchmark, or job of yours in their space. But only the own of a primitive (solver, benchmark, or job) can delete it permanently. When you drag a primitive to the recycle bin, you are given the option to remove it from the space or delete it permanently (if it is yours).
Aaron

Admin
Admin

http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~astump/

Back to top Go down

Post by ts Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:39 am

Then at least it would be nice to have the possibility on the 'Profile'-page to select multiple 'removed' solvers/benchmarks and put them in the recycle bin. At the moment you only can move them one by one. (Also no dragging to the bin is possible on the 'Profile'-page)

ts

Back to top Go down

Post by eric-burns Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:08 pm

Hello,

The ability to select several solvers or benchmarks at once and move them to the recycle bin has been added to the profile page. Hopefully that will make managing things a bit easier.

eric-burns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down