StarExec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the semantics of "subspace summaries" and "graphs"?

2 posters

Go down

What is the semantics of "subspace summaries" and "graphs"? Empty What is the semantics of "subspace summaries" and "graphs"?

Post by j.waldmann Sat May 17, 2014 9:48 am

When I run a job in a space with subspaces, the job info page constains "subspace summaries" (tables) and "graphs". What is the semantics of that - how does starexec compute the numbers that are shown? (What is "solved", "wrong", "failed" - does it depend on the output of the postprocessors? )

j.waldmann

Back to top Go down

What is the semantics of "subspace summaries" and "graphs"? Empty Re: What is the semantics of "subspace summaries" and "graphs"?

Post by Admin Mon May 26, 2014 2:14 pm

If you hover over the column headings, a tooltip will appear showing what these mean. We have had a lot of debate internally (mostly between me and Geoff) about what these column headings should say. If you have thoughts on this, feel free to share them.
Aaron

Admin
Admin

http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~astump/

Back to top Go down

What is the semantics of "subspace summaries" and "graphs"? Empty Re: What is the semantics of "subspace summaries" and "graphs"?

Post by j.waldmann Mon May 26, 2014 6:01 pm

> a tooltip will appear showing what these mean.

thanks. how is it determined whether "a result matched the expected result"?
this sounds like information computed by a postprocessor - but I don't see where you define
what the postproc should output for that.

- J.

(what is "internal error"?)
(and "incomplete" is not the negation of "complete"?)

j.waldmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down