StarExec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space XML upload error: name must have two characters

3 posters

Go down

Space XML upload error: name must have two characters Empty Space XML upload error: name must have two characters

Post by mdeters Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:24 pm

I've had trouble uploading space XML. In particular, subspaces in the XML that have (e.g.) name="A" will fail, because StarExec requires them to be at least two characters.

There are spaces on StarExec with 1-character names (I found this when creating a copy of the new SMT-LIB library space hierarchy), and thus you cannot copy a hierarchy with such a subspace into another space via the download-then-upload-XML method. My XML validates against the XSD (because in the XSD, PrimitiveNames are explicitly permitted to be 1 character in length).

mdeters

Back to top Go down

Space XML upload error: name must have two characters Empty Re: Space XML upload error: name must have two characters

Post by daviddeharbe Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:40 am

Any chance this is fixed by June 15th, 2014?

-- David.

daviddeharbe

Back to top Go down

Space XML upload error: name must have two characters Empty Re: Space XML upload error: name must have two characters

Post by eric-burns Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:49 pm

Sorry for the late reply, but this bug should be resolved now. Thank you very much for bringing it to our attention.

eric-burns

Back to top Go down

Post by daviddeharbe Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:17 am

I confirm that I managed to upload XML specifying names with a single character.

Thanks,

-- David.

daviddeharbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down