StarExec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solver Comparison Plot

2 posters

Go down

Solver Comparison Plot Empty Solver Comparison Plot

Post by barrett42 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:40 pm

On the solver comparison plot, clicking on a dot is supposed to go to the benchmark, but I've observed that the benchmark you are taken to does not match the run-time expected by the location of the dot. I've also noticed that for a running job, the same dot can take you to a different benchmark at different times. I'm seeing this, for example, on job 5561.

barrett42

Back to top Go down

Solver Comparison Plot Empty Re: Solver Comparison Plot

Post by eric-burns Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:10 pm

barrett42 wrote:On the solver comparison plot, clicking on a dot is supposed to go to the benchmark, but I've observed that the benchmark you are taken to does not match the run-time expected by the location of the dot.  I've also noticed that for a running job, the same dot can take you to a different benchmark at different times.  I'm seeing this, for example, on job 5561.

Hello,

Yes, you're correct. It looks like the image map overlay that contains the links was not correctly associating benchmarks to points. I've found the bug that was causing this, and it will be resolved during our next deploy.

eric-burns

Back to top Go down